Toho started its Test, Measurement, and Metrology business in the 1980’s, and shortly thereafter broadened its product portfolio to include wafer cleaning and inspection equipment. Since the late 1990’s Toho’s processing and inspection businesses have been further enhanced with consecutive acquisitions and technology transfers from leading American Fortune 500 companies like KLA-Tencor, Nanometrics, Zygo Corporation, and other global leaders in industrial technology.
Toho Technology partners with Test, Measurement, and Metrology companies that have innovative solutions geared towards R&D and Production processes requiring precision, accuracy and reliability.
Increasing demand for American and European made Test, Measurement, and Metrology solutions in China and Japan is helping to fuel growth opportunities for companies that see the value in expanding internationally with a trusted partner. Toho Technology is positioned to serve as a bridge to these opportunities. Much more than just a "consultant," Toho provides essential building blocks of success in the Asian markets:
• Market Research, Planning and Test Marketing
• Market Access & Strategic Planning
• Pricing Strategies
• Business Material Development
• Regulatory Compliance Assessment & Navigation
• Hands-on customer interaction using Toho’s professional network of contacts
• Local Asian-based installation, maintenance and support team
• Local manufacturing capabilities to take advantage of localized production
• Comprehensive license and technology transfer opportunities