Toho Stealth Systems Detect global Mura and other defects during various stages of manufacturing providing key benefits to the process
Greater Defect Detection
• Able to defect film mura and cleaner defects where standard fixed-point film thickness measurement systems cannot
• Re-treatable substrates—up until the Pre-etch process—determined unacceptable by macro-inspection can be re-worked to reduce costs
Early Detection & Yield Improvement
• From evaluating results of Mura defects on substrates, users can use this information to adjust Process Parameters to achieve higher yields
Toho Stealth systems are capable of a wide variety of measurements. Specializing in Maco-imaging, as opposed to micro defect inspection, Stealth systems
detect large defects that can be difficult to detect over the entire surface area of the substrate.
• Patterned Glass such as Color Filter or TFT
• Non-Patterned / Film on Glass such as Photo-resist, PI, LTPS, ITO, Nitrides, Oxides, etc
• Patterned / OLED
• Non-Patterned / Resist, PI, ITO
• Global Mura
• Film thickness non-uniformity
• Mask defocus, stitching defects
• Chemical Residue
• Large Voids (< 100 µm)
Through a unique and proprietary design, Toho Stealth systems utilize highly sensitive CCD cameras combined with a specialized array of blue LED lights to
provide fast scans and accurate detections.
Stealth Systems use a highly sensitive line CCD sensor camera designed specifically for Toho to provide stable scanning on large area substrates.
• Built specifically to detect Mura and other Macro defects
• Minimizes random noise while maximizing brightness stability and uniformity for each pixel measured
• 8-bit, 255 brightness camera that stresses image contrast in order to maintain an average brightness of 128
A specialized Array of HB-LED’s has been designed to provide uniform light projection across the entire substrate surface.
• Composed of multiple individual HB-LED
• Better than standard LED’s with varying light intensity
• Custom designed control box dynamically mange LED array stability
• OLED film irregularities
• Patterned PS and Panel Defects
• Photo-Resist on Glass
• PI film on Glass
• LTPS crystal structure analysis
Designed for the Flat Panel (FP) industry, this system is ideal for inspecting panels before it is too late to discover thin film irregularities, LTPS
conditions, problems with PL processes and other issues.
||Up to G6 glass sizes
||High Resolution CCD Sensor
||1 min (camera count dependant)
||Automated pass / fail
||Image saving function for traceability
||Class 1000 (higher level available with upgrades)